Thursday, November 13, 2008

11.13.08

They're going to keep him in the hospital one more day, so he'll be home Friday afternoon. With a change of pain medication, he's doing a lot better. Every time the physical therapist comes in (twice a day) he walks a lot further. This morning Riley said he walked to the nursing station... positive progress. I think he's tired of sitting in the same position all day and night. I brought him a DVD player this morning so I think that might help pass the boredom. They undressed his bandages - I'll try to get the picture off of Riley's phone and post them here... Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes.

1 comment:

Annie said...

He will feel so much better when he gets home. You can't get better in the hospital--Thanks for the updates and I'm glad to hear he's making progress.