Tuesday, September 8, 2009

09.08.09

Grant played in the three day club tournament this weekend and did awesome. He lead all three days and took home the crystal. Monet and I came out to watch him come up on the 18th green. Everyone cheered, we hugged (I felt like Phil Mickelson's wife (!)), lots of handshaking and 'good jobs'. It was a lot fun.

(Everyone was gone so we took our own family portrait.)
...
Monet and I are proud. (Monet even bought some new Puma shoes for the occasion.)

My golfing stud.


6 comments:

Larry said...

Looks like Monet is ready to get started on the links. Maybe in a couple years?
Outstanding job!
We're very proud of you
L & B

Jennie said...

Grant, you're so awesome. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

jackiewankier said...

Congrats to Grant from all the Wankier, Ross, Griffin, & Jones clan...that is so great!!...looks like Cougar Day is shaping up to be very competitive in the fam!..again congratulations.

Annie said...

Wow Grant I had no idea! That is so awesome. Congratulations! Monet is the most fashionable baby I've ever seen by the way.

Robyn Cox said...

NIce work there Grant! Now you need to take my dad golfing and show him how its done...Then you can make fun of him and his golfing skills and post it all over your blog! :)

VOO said...

No big deal.....