Monday, October 4, 2010

10.04.10

My house is featured on http://www.cococozy.com/ today.
I was just reading the comments, a little harsh. I found myself yelling at the computer, "I'm not finished decorating yet people! I'm only 27, I've only only lived here for 2 1/2 years!" I don't even have a kitchen table yet! And as far as clean goes, the upstairs was so clean because there was a photographer there taking pictures, was I supposed to have Monet's toys scattered all over the floor? Funny. I could never be a celebrity. I couldn't take the criticism.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I about just let that website have it, so mad... freaking idiots. Hayley, next time someone is going to photograph your house, make sure to leave your toaster and toys out. It really brings out the decoration.

Someone tell that lady that Halloween isn't until the end of the month, don't know what she is doing with black hair and white streaks in it. bazzzzzing

Kass said...

Hayley-That is such an honor. Your house is beyond amazing. I keep telling my mom we need to see it. Don't worry about peoples comments. They are jealous and would die to live in a house like that. I am so impressed with your home. You have talent that is for sure.

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

I think its absolutely BEAUTIFUL! One day when Cass and I purchase a house I will be calling you for some good ideas!!!! I agree with the whole celebrity thing you eat a cheeseburger and then all of a sudden everybody assumes you are knocked up! No thank you! I hope the weather this weekend will be awesome for the wedding!

Esmerelda said...

Hay and Grant, it was very cool your house was featured. Take heart in what "Coco" said about your place. Also, you just can't give a c**p what other people think. I still want to grow up in Monet's room.
Love,
ShellieT