Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1.12.11






...
The other day at In N Out the girl said to Grant, "How are you?" and Monet said, "Good how are you."
This little girl copies everything you say. When she falls down she looks at me and says, "gosh." She called my mom Becky at lunch today. My dad introduced her to 'The Wizard of Oz' and now she is obsessed (Buzz and Jessie are on the back burner for sure.) She has to watch it a few times a day. All day long she tells me about Dorothy and how Tinman needs a heart and Scarecrow a brain. She talks about the witch, the flying monkeys, the munchkins. She laughs so hard when the Lion jumps out of the window, (her favorite part.) She also loves when the tree's throw the apples, and brings it up numerous times a day. When she first watched I could hardly remember the movie, now I have it memorized.
...
She's very sweet and funny and smart.

1 comment:

jackiewankier said...

She is a girl after my own heart....as you know I am a bit of a Wizard of Oz freak....totally....oh, how I love that she loves it...would love to watch it with her..she is a love.