Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7.19.11

Yesterday, Grant and I took Monet to the Thanksgiving Point Farm. She loved it just as much as I thought she would.


The best part was when she went on the horse. She didn't want Grant to lay a finger on that saddle. Just like everything, she wanted to "do it all by myself." She was such a natural. She didn't even slosh from side to side. She just went around and around as calm as can be. It gave me a flash back of all those summers spent on horses. It made my heart ache for grandpa Karl.

But we had such a fun time. Monet was in animal heaven. We walked around and looked at everything twice. (She would have stayed much longer but Grant and I were sweating to death!)

1 comment:

Carly said...

Fun! Can't wait to take Jett when he's old enough :) she is looking so old by the way! Shes a little girl now!