Saturday, October 29, 2011

10.29.11

We had a super fun time at the Dino museum with Whitney, Finn and adorable baby Holland.

We bought this skeleton guy at Thanksgiving Point. He was sitting next to Monet on the way home and she said to him, "Hey Mr. Skeleton, would you like some soup when we get home? Yeah? Yeah you do? OK sure." She was loving him yesterday, (she's even holding his hand in the photo.) But then she woke up in the night talking about the skeleton, which made me think maybe it's secretly scaring her! So I put him in the basement til next year.!

Just between you and me, I am ready for Halloween to come and go. After Halloween Disneyland, watching the Nightmare before xmas 40 times, Halloween decorations up since Oct 1st, multiple visits to cornbelly's, pumpkin carving, carmel apple making, talking about Halloween costumes all day everyday... I'm Halloweened out!!!

No comments: