Thursday, December 1, 2011

12.1.11

The day after Thanksgiving we went up to cut our Christmas trees.

One of my favorite days of the year! It was windy and snowy and cold!
Monet got all bundled to hangout in the truck with grandpa. They watched movies, read books, ate treats and hung out by the fire.

Poor Dylan couldn't understand why we couldn't just cut a tree right off the path. Instead we made him hike for miles in knee deep snow!



Larry cooked us cheeseburgers after our exhausting hunt.

I'm pretty sure Chloe pushed me down. I wasn't resting :)

We hiked so far we ended up back on the road.







Monet was so happy...



Until we took her out in the cold!

But it was all worth it because we ended up with our best trees yet!

1 comment:

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

I am so jealous you get to go cut down your xmas tree!! Thats what I did growing up too!!! I was so sad to see your post about Sadie. Sorry about your guys lost :(