Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cabin Death Ride 09

Castanza & Riley by the Hawaiian tree? In Sanpete?
Wolf and Angus happy before The Climb


Angus getting it done on The Climb!

Larry and Riley happy after The Climb is over



Castanza not happy about more climbing to the Skyline




Climb number 7006!!






Wolf waiting patiently for Castanza



6 1/2 Hours
5,500 ft of climbing
38 miles
All at 9 to 10,000 ft elevation
Good times.
Best of all was hangin out with the Manti guys at the cabin later for steaks and drinks.(sorry, no pics allowed for that)

1 comment:

hayleyrowan said...

My experiences riding with larry (when I used to ride?) usually went like this, he would say “just a little further” , “just one more hill”, and then later I would realize it’s a lot further and there are many, many more hills. And with each peddle I would say to myself, ‘my dad is a liar’, and I would think I would never be able to do it. And then I would do it. And then I would be proud of myself. Funny how that works out… nice work on the extremely long and grueling cabin ride (especially you costanza)